Samsung Galaxy A31 Clear Case Cover
Samsung Galaxy A31 Clear Case Cover is made of high-quality anti-yellowing materials, thin and light-weight, offers maximum protection and extra durability from scratches and hits around.
- Designed for an active lifestyle, you can continue to use your device without removing from the case.
- Perfect to use in any outdoor activities or travel to protect the phone
- Proper Cutout design for Speaker, Mic, Screen, buttons, camera, and ports
- Completely protect the mobile phone from dirt, scratch, and bumps
- Comfortable to use
- Lightweight and Stylish
- Shock and impact resistant durable Gel/silicone provide extra comfort for the device.
- Extra bumpers for protections around the 4 corners to absorb the impact in case you drop your phone.
- Protect your phone from scratches, shocks, accidental drops and collision.
Why should you buy Samsung Galaxy A31 Shockproof Case from us:
You will get the best possible quality of Samsung Galaxy A31 Crystal Clear Shockproof Heavy duty case found in Australia here. We are very eager to offer the best products to our buyers as we believe in long term relationships. Besides we offer our buyers a hassle free refund and return policy.
Return Policy :
If you are not happy with your purchase or should you have made a wrong purchase you can contact us to resolve your issue. You can fill up the form provided at the bottom of the site www.ozcheapdeals.com.au Please fill up the form correctly with your Full Name , email address & also let us know your order number which you received by email after completing checkout. Please let us know a brief details of the issue. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
A refund is initiated as soon as we receive your item. Please note that the item needs to be in it’s original condition. The process of the refund depends on your original payment method. If you had paid by a credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 5 – 7 business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank to know about when the credit will be available into your account.