Samsung Galaxy A20 Heavy Duty Tough Shockproof Case:
Samsung Galaxy A20 Heavy Duty Case is made of high-quality durable rugged plastic materials. So, it offers maximum protection and extra durability from scratches and hits around
- Durable rugged plastic design with kickstand provides great grip whilst device in hands.
- Extra bumpers for protections around the 4 corners to absorb the impact in case you drop your phone.
- Protect your phone from scratches, shocks, accidental drops and collision.
- Designed for an active lifestyle, you can continue to use your device without removing from Motorola Moto E5 Heavy Duty Case Cover.
- 2pcs technology for ultra protection and Outer layer made from rigid plastic, an inner layer made from soft Gel/Silicone with double protection.
- Shock and impact resistant durable Gel/silicone provide extra comfort for the device.
Why should you buy the Samsung Galaxy A20 Heavy Duty Case Case from us:
You will get the best possible quality of Samsung Galaxy A20 Case in Australia here in ozcheapdeals.com.au. We are very eager to offer the best products to our buyers as we believe in long term relationships. Besides we offer our buyers a hassle free refund and return policy.
Return Policy :
If you are not happy with your purchase or should you have made a wrong purchase, you can contact us to resolve your issue. You can fill-up the form provided at the bottom of the site www.ozcheapdeals.com.au Please fill-up the form correctly with your full name, email address & also let us know your order number which you received by email after completing checkout. Please let us know the brief details of the issue. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
We initiate a refund as soon as we receive your item. Please note that the item needs to be in its original condition. The process of the refund depends on your original payment method. If you pay by a credit or debit card, we send a refund to the card-issuing bank within 5 – 7 business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank to know about when the credit will be available into your account.