Huayu Universal TV Remote Control
– 100% Brand New.
– This is the 8th generation for the RM-L1130 model, hence it includes even more TV models.
Compatible TV Brands
– AKIRA, Changhong, Daewoo, Hitachi, Hisense, Haier, JVC, Konka, LG, Samsung，Skyworth, SHARP, SONY, SANYO,
– Panasonic, Philips, Prima, Toshiba, Thomson,SONIQ QT-112, TCL and many more Suitable for TV with 3D function.
– How to operate Huayu Universal TV Remote Control
1. Turn on your TV set, let your TV set be in the normal state play. Aim the remote control in at the TV. Find the corresponding brand of your TV on the remote control, e.g. SHARP = 1.
2. Press and hold button “1” for 6 seconds. The indicator light will flash. When the volume symbol appears on your TV, release the button at once. Setup is complete .
-These are the steps to connect your tv with this universal remote control
1. Turn on your TV set,Let your TV set be in the normal state play, and aim the remote controller in the front of the TV.Find the three digits code from the code list.
2. Press “”SET”” button, then press “”POWER”” button, till the indicator lamp lights, then release the buttons, the remote controller will be in the state of inputting code.
3. Enter the first set of three-digit code in order. When you input each digit, the indicator lamp will flash one time, when you enter all of the three digits, the indicator lamp will turn off., setting to be finished. If the code is more than one set, please use first one at first.
– For SONIQ TV compatible For This Model Only SONIQ QT-112
– Color: Black
– Battery type: Two size AAA batteries (Not Included)
– Voltage: DC 3V
In the Package:
1 x Universal LCD/LED/HD/3D TV Remote
1 x Operation Instruction
You will also get all other high quality accessories like Wallet Leather Flip Case, Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Heavy Duty Shockproof Case, Magnetic Ring Case, Soft Clear Gel Silicone Case, Camera Lens Protector, Wall Plug Adapter, Charging Cable, Car Charger, Wireless Charger, Wireless Car Charger, Car Mount Holder, Lazy Holder, etc here